Walter Stark Consulting provides comprehensive consulting and design assistance tailored to meet each CEA facility’s needs. We work online with your team to create climate conditions that optimize your crop and power consumption. These services include:
- Grow Room Psychometric Analysis – High quality instrumentation and analysis.
- HVAC Systems Evaluation – For both existing systems and new solutions
- CEA Consulting and Training – Providing online interactive consulting and training for your team to help you better understand the differences in HVAC solutions and the interface between HVAC and CEA
- Utility Rebate Analysis – Evaluate potential for rebates and strategy to attain.
- Webinars – Free webinars related to Vapor Pressure Difference (VPD) and HVAC for cultivation facilities.
Our goal is to help you enhance your yield and power consumption by optimizing VPD. We work with your team to establish the best vapor pressure (VP) and VPD, considering:
- Room Vapor Pressure: comprised of numerous combinations of room temperatures and humidity
- Leaf Vapor Pressure: comprised of radiant heat from lighting and evaporative cooling on leaf surface
- Vapor Pressure Difference: leaf vapor pressure minus room vapor pressure; a value selected by the cultivator